Wednesday, March 11, 2015

L-O-S-I-N-G IT ------Maybe

My Blog, is not a traditional blog, per se.  I do not daily write pearls of wisdom for all to peruse and accept or reject.  If I did, it would definitely be all about Politics.  While I do have a lot to say regarding this Country and the current and future state of affairs, I know that neither I nor you have time in this life for that.

However, today I do choose to write!  Will wonders never cease?!? 

I wanted to say that I might just have found a diet, oh no  "Bad Word".  Rather, I found an eating/exercise pattern that I can follow that at the moment, anyway, is garnering results.

Believe you, me, it is not one a Doctor would approve,  Completely devised by me, it does not have normal diet type foods.  But it is working.  I am seeing results.  And while some of the foods might not be say the best for my Diabetes, I firmly believe the best thing for my Diabetes is LESS WEIGHT!

So anyway, this is what I am doing and I am not telling anyone so that they may follow my example.  This is only how I choose to do it.  And maybe a week or two down the road, it will cease working and this blog will have been for naught.

I started this Pattern on February 6th.  It is now March 10th and I have lost 14.5 pounds!

This is what I am doing and it really seems as though I am eating all the time.  I have not found myself to be hungry all the time.  Basically, I am pretty satisfied most of the time!  The Lose It App has been so very helpful to me.  That is where I log everything in, weight, calories, exercise, etc.  Food:  basically anything that I want.  If I want 2 blueberry pancakes for breakfast with butter and syrup that is what I have.  But I count all the calories and I abide by what I have available to me in the budget.  I even snack on 4 mini donuts at times. It is a lot of repetition day to day, but that does not bother me.  As long as I have a way to really know what the calories are I can account for them.  I also have a lot of sugar-free jello with bananas.  Exercise:  Lately, I have incorporated a little bit of exercise.  You can be sure that I am not hurting myself.  LOL  I am getting on the treadmll twice a day for 30 minutes each at a stride of 2.0.

But please tell me APP People, why when I have worked so hard and lost a few pounds why do you reward me with LESS CALORIES in my budget????

So I will keep this up and see where it takes me.  Hopefully, I will have much more to write.
Debi

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's awesome. Glad you found something that works! I have also started losing weight these past few weeks by doing meal replacement shakes. Now if I could only get your wonderfully stubborn son to join me... Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete